Make Member payments easy
UPay makes it easy to accept dues and other payments online. Plus, having a one stop shop for everything payment related means no more hopping between systems. Best of all, UPay is included in UnionWare Core – no additional license cost or monthly UnionCare. This module is part of Enterprise Core.
- Accept payments from the major credit card brands (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or U.S. bank accounts
- Rest assured that sensitive credit card and banking account information is tokenized and never held within the application or stored in the UnionWare database
- Let members enter and manage their payments through MemberLink, and even schedule payments to come out on a recurring basis to mimic payroll deduction and provide the best possible member experience
- Give members secure access to view financial transactions, balances, and saved payment methods
- Empower field staff to enter, manage and schedule payments through ULink, as well as help members resolve payment issues or questions
- Connect to our Web Forms module (in both ULink and MemberLink) for a seamless flow from your online membership application to safely and securely setting up a dues payment
- Search for, monitor, and report against payments you receive to track what worked, what didn’t, and when your money gets deposited
- Watch all your payments flow automatically into UnionWare so that you can see everything in one system – no more reconciling several different systems – just UnionWare and your bank account(s)
- Reduce data entry – UPay transactions flow directly into the Finances module and are used across the entire UnionWare ecosystem to track member balances, billing, and good standing
- Get money in your account faster – over 99% of all UPay transactions settle within 48 hours; many other processors take up to a week
- Leave it to UPay to automate the handling of lost, stolen or expired credit cards – for free!
- Contact your usual Client Services team whenever you have payment questions and get the same level of support you’re used to – no need to bounce back and forth between different vendors
- Trust that, like with any payment processor, UPay is built to work in a PCI-compliant environment – after all, security is paramount when working with money
- Save money – unlike most processors, UPay has no setup fees, monthly minimums, or fees for refunds/disputed transactions – you pay only our competitive transaction fees and the occasional NSF fee