Save $$ on returned mail
Bad addresses mean costly returned mail charges and delivery delays. This plug-in verifies addresses as you enter them, so you have more accurate data, lower postal fees, and better results on your mail outs.
- Verify addresses, as they are entered, using current data from Canada Post, USPS, and Australia Post (Informatica subscription required)
- Receive immediate feedback as to whether the address exists or if it could be improved
- Let users decide to override verifications or limit that to specific users
- Automatically add latitude and longitude coordinates for each verified address for precise locating
- Pay about $0.03 per lookup – much less than the cost of returned mail