Privacy concerns and management of dues files are serious issues.
UnionWare TransferLink allows employers to transfer files, such as employee or dues records, directly into UnionWare through a secured web portal. The result - confidence that private member information remains private, and files are stored where they can be easily retrieved - within UnionWare.
- 128-bit encryption keeps private information secure during transfer.
- Files are automatically stored as documents in UnionWare, linked to who sent them. Files can be associated with employers or work sites.
- Import TransferLink files directly into dues batches.
- No more emails with attachments that might accidentally be deleted or mistakenly forwarded. Over come employers' objections to sending private information electronically.
- No complicated FTP access or transfer issues.
- No file naming conventions to worry about - files are automatically organized chronologically.
- Define custom file types and how they are stored/used once uploaded.
- Create as many login credentials as needed.
- TransferLink tracks full usage statistics.
- Users can send you communications from within TransferLink.